Sunday, May 16, 2010

Profiles- Kristine



My name is Krist
īne and I am 25 years old. I come from Latvia, but I live in the Netherlands.

In short about myself: I am friendly and I like to help people. My friends and family play a great role in my life as my daily source of support, joy and happiness. They are my treasure.

One of my passions is travelling. I like to see new places and meet new people. During my travels I like to get to know local people, their culture, traditions and living standards. That’s why I am also an active member of the Couchsurfing. I am always open to new experiences in other countries and I definitely feel myself as a European citizen. Another passion of me is dancing. I have been dancing during all my school time at a youth dance group and I still enjoy dancing very much. I love watching good movies and I like to visit cultural events like festivals, concerts, exhibitions etc.

At the moment my motto of life is a Loesje text: The world is too round to sit silently in the corner.

I chose this particular organization and project because I have been involved with the MDGs and sustainable development already before and I find this topic very interesting.

I am sure that we can make a great project and have a great time here in Romania!

No comments:

Post a Comment