Sunday, May 16, 2010

Profiles- Rita




Hello, I'm Rita from Portugal, Lisbon, the city where the sun always bright!
I'm 28 Years old, and i'm Educator.I love my work with Kids, and for me is a pleasure and a big responsability help them to grow.
I am volunteer in my country since i had 14 years old, and i can't imagine my life with out that!Last year i worked like volunteer in a psychiatric
hospital, and i learned so many things about life.
I made volunteer work in many countries, in summer camps, in work camps, and i am always open to new experiences,people, cultures, diferences.
I like to understand this Globe, called Heart, because i live here now, and i cannot just pass, and don't see, i have to feel!
I believe that the future can be better, and we have always something to do, for the others.
This is why i choose Romania, to make my project and EVS.This country is Reborning slowly, and there are so many things to do.
Since i arrived, i am in Love, with Bucuresti, and all the places i've been.In Bucuresti everything is possible!!
I can see so many beauty inside of this city, this is a caos sometimes, but i found my place here and i am already living in this reality.
With love.
I hope to make a good project with this team, and who knows, if we will put everybody looking in the mirror...and asking, "what are we doing to this beautiful world?"



No comments:

Post a Comment