Sunday, May 16, 2010

Profiles- Hannah





My name is Hannah, I'm 26 years old and from the UK. I'm volunteering for the project because I'm interested in the MDGs and sustainable development and non-formal education through participative art. I was also a volunteer for the previous ART Fusion EVS project about gender issues, and found this experience very interesting and useful to gain more experience in non-formal education and participative arts and how art can be used to increase awareness of social issues - things that I am really passionate about and fascinated by. So when the opportunity to stay for longer and learn even more was realised, I was very happy. I am also happy that this project is taking place during spring and summer after surviving winter in Bucharest! And I am excited about the greater opportunities for street actions that the summer months will bring.

I find Romania very interesting and I am looking forward to experiencing another 6 months here.

In my spare time..... when I have any..... I like to drink TEA (of course) and listen to music.... go running (trying to avoid dogs, of course) and see live music, especially local bands whenever possible. Did I mention that i like drinking tea?


No comments:

Post a Comment